Friday 14 February 2014

To my sweetest Valentine


You love me and hug me all the time. You kiss me when I'm least expecting it and demand that you be kissed back. A demand to which I give in readily. Sometimes, when you kiss me in public, I feel a little self-conscious but you have no such thought in your mind. When I'm hurting, you ask me what's the matter and how you can make it better. You are hurt when I'm upset with you. You help me with my work and I ask you, just like I did yesterday, whether you will always love me just like you do now. Of course, you don't know what I mean, but nevertheless, you say “Yes, I will”. You are my ray of sunshine, the reason I laugh and, sometimes, the reason I cry.

You are my sweetest Valentine, my dear Son and will always be so no matter how old you grow.

6 comments:

Madhurima said...

Dearest Chandra,

You are such a fabulous mom!! you and ur valentine are just made for each other.
love,
M

kumud said...

Beautifully said and I understand your feelings completely... touched me and made me cry... Feel that way about my little ones too :)

Piscean Angel said...

Thanks M & Kumudhini. :D

Unknown said...

This is so touching Chandra. Gugul is an adorable kid and a dream come true valentine too.

Arunima said...

Touched!!! Enjoy these few years before the kisses and hugs go drastically down and you have to beg for them.

Piscean Angel said...

Thanks, Usha & Runi. Yeah, I know Runi ... lapping it up while it lasts. :)